Yes. The White Label feature allows ShopperSuite users to:
- Create a custom domain
- Control background colors
- Link colors
- Add unique logos and icons to the dashboard and interface
- Create user credentials for their clients
- Do I need to call it ShopperSuite?:
- No. Example: “ABC Client – powered by FullThrottle / ShopperSuite” or “Customer Powered Marketing Tool”
- What does it cost?:
- $5,000 annually
- What do I do to get this enabled for my client?
- Email FT Operations
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Automotive Journey Segments
- Can I run ShopperSuite outside of the United States?
- Can I White Label ShopperSuite?
- Creative: Can I put in offers in my creative?
- Creative: What are the creative specs?
- Dashboard/Analytics: Am I able to download information about the shoppers from the dashboard?
- Dashboard/Analytics: What constitutes a "Missed Opportunity?"
- Dashboard/Analytics: When will the data be reflected in the dashboard?
- General: What is the ShopperSuite URL?
- I forgot my password!