This article talks about Lifecycle Acceleration Instant Marketing report in the FullThrottle Platform.
To navigate to this screen - within Lifecycle Acceleration, click on the Measure section. Below - you will see the this Instant Marketing screen.
This is a view of all unique sales and service transactions - categorized and broken down by marketing tactic and user activity - and references associated gross value and loyalty percentages.
The goal and value of this report is to illustrate incremental loyalty and dollars earned, per transaction, directly tied back to influence from marketing tactics.
To a client using this tool month over month - this can be used to clearly justify investment in supplemental media activation.
Note: these results are not mutual exclusive to each other. Like all marketing and advertising, it is the combination of marketing tactics that deliver results, and not a silver bullet that has "made the sale". Some of these customers may overlap into multiple Tactics and Categories.
Term and tooltips breakdown:
- Email Inbox Impression: Unique Vehicle Statements Delivered
- Vehicle Statement Opened: Unique Statements Opened
- Wallet Engagement: Unique Customers that Engaged
- SmartMail Delivery: Unique Customers who were sent Mail
- Family Geofencing: Unique Customer Households immersed in Display/Video
- Gross Value: Directional metric only: value dependent on fields in DMS
- Influenced Sales Loyalty: Percent of Sales Transactions Directly Influenced by Lifecycle Acceleration
- Influenced Service Loyalty: Percent of Service Transactions Directly Influenced by Lifecycle Acceleration
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Lifecycle navigation in fullthrottle.app
- Lifecycle Acceleration - Instant Marketing
- Lifecycle Acceleration - Segments
- Automotive Integrated Marketing Cloud: Service Specials
- Previous Customer Match (AUTO Only)
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help
- What are the benefits of the owner retention solution?
- What if I already market to our customers on a steady cadence?
- What if I already have high owner loyalty?