If the dealer did not start the 1st of the month, all opportunities prior to them launching for the month will show as "Missed Opportunities."
Missed Opportunities can also be referred to as hitting quota.
Business XYZ purchased the SS500 program and has a monthly average of 1000 addressable households, the remaining 500 addressable HHs will be acknowledged as a "Missed Opportunity."
Articles in this section
- Automotive Journey Segments
- Can I run Audience Generation outside of the United States?
- Can I White Label fullthrottle.app?
- Creative: Can I put in offers in my creative?
- Creative: What are the creative specs?
- Does fullthrottle.ai Technology Affect Website Speed?
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help
- Is the Marketing Deployment Automated?
- Location Accuracy in Google Analytics