If the dealer did not start the 1st of the month, all opportunities prior to them launching for the month will show as "Missed Opportunities."
Missed Opportunities can also be referred to as hitting quota.
Business XYZ purchased the SS500 program and has a monthly average of 1000 addressable households, the remaining 500 addressable HHs will be acknowledged as a "Missed Opportunity."
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Automotive Journey Segments
- Can I run ShopperSuite outside of the United States?
- Can I White Label ShopperSuite?
- Creative: Can I put in offers in my creative?
- Creative: What are the creative specs?
- Dashboard/Analytics: Am I able to download information about the shoppers from the dashboard?
- Dashboard/Analytics: What constitutes a "Missed Opportunity?"
- Dashboard/Analytics: When will the data be reflected in the dashboard?
- General: What is the ShopperSuite URL?
- I forgot my password!