The ShopperSuite Portal gives the ability to see the activity of the individuals visiting the site, including their address, a Google street view of their home, whether or not they were mailed/emailed, etc. In addition, if sales/service data is sent to us, we’ll also be able to show the matchbacks/conversions, specific for each customer and their associated address.
ShopperSuite also gives insight into the customers buyer journey, where they are at in their buying process. We measure their average shopping time, average pages visited and correlate that with the sales/service data captured.
Please reach out to a Channel Manager for a full performance review.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I run ShopperSuite outside of the United States?
- Creative: Can I put in offers in my creative?
- Creative: What are the creative specs?
- Dashboard/Analytics: Am I able to download information about the shoppers from the dashboard?
- Dashboard/Analytics: What constitutes a "Missed Opportunity?"
- Dashboard/Analytics: What proof of performance do you offer?
- Dashboard/Analytics: When will the data be reflected in the dashboard?
- General: What is the ShopperSuite URL?
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help