In 2022 we added Secure Extensible Passwordless Authentication for Peace of mind and protecting consumer interests.
- Customers are able to access their Vehicle Wallet by clicking any of the links on their monthly vehicle update email without creating a username/password, (provided it is clicked within 48 hours of receiving)
- After 48 hours, all vehicle statement links will expire and require a OTL (one time link)
- Customers can easily get back into their wallet by entering their email at login and getting a special ONE TIME unlock button in their email
SEPA is common trend for securing sensitive personal data for consumers. Rather than a traditional username/password system that can be hacked, a passwordless system with OTL (one time link or code) is much more secure and is where everything is going.
Examples in everyday life:
- Receiving a SMS/Text with unique code you have to enter
- Receive an Email with a unique code you have to enter, or link to click
- Use an Authenticator App on your phone to retrieve a unique code
These examples are often used to log into any account with sensitive personal information:
- Financial Information
- Personal Information
- Payroll Information
- Software Logins
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Lifecycle navigation in fullthrottle.app
- Lifecycle Acceleration - Instant Marketing
- Lifecycle Acceleration - Segments
- Automotive Integrated Marketing Cloud: Service Specials
- Previous Customer Match (AUTO Only)
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help
- What are the benefits of the owner retention solution?
- What if I already market to our customers on a steady cadence?
- What if I already have high owner loyalty?