On the sales lens screen, as shown below, you can view the total sold count in green at the bottom of the Sold column on the far, bottom right.
This is the total number of customers who purchased/leased a vehicle after interacting with their monthly vehicle emails or shopped privately in their Vehicle Wallet. You can click on the number to see the full list of customers.
The same goes for the service lens view.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Lifecycle navigation in fullthrottle.app
- Lifecycle Acceleration - Instant Marketing
- Lifecycle Acceleration - Segments
- Automotive Integrated Marketing Cloud: Service Specials
- Previous Customer Match (AUTO Only)
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help
- What are the benefits of the owner retention solution?
- What if I already market to our customers on a steady cadence?
- What if I already have high owner loyalty?