The purpose of the Send to CRM button in Lifecycle Acceleration is to allow dealership users to manually send customer leads into their CRM.
Note - Lifecycle Acceleration will automatically send leads into the CRM for customers who have elected to start speaking with the dealer about upgrading, these will come through in the CRM from Lifecycle Acceleration as "Start a Conversation" leads.
If there are customers the dealer would like to reach out to, use the Send to CRM button in Lifecycle Acceleration to send that lead to the CRM and start working the lead from there.
Articles in this section
- Trade-In Value: Lifecycle
- Customer Analysis powered by AI (Automotive Only for Previous Customers)
- Lifecycle navigation in fullthrottle.app
- Lifecycle Acceleration - Segments
- Automotive Integrated Marketing Cloud: Service Specials
- Previous Customer Match (AUTO Only)
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help
- What are the benefits of the owner retention solution?
- What if I already market to our customers on a steady cadence?