If you are running dynamic, which feature new or used inventory for a dealership, you will need a data marketing project in Workfront.
- This is not a one-time project – this is a required project for each month for which you need inventory feeds for your client’s ad campaigns, as we pay monthly for inventory feeds.
- Without a monthly data marketing project, our team has no reference as to whether a feed is needed or not.
Also want to note – the client must have the following in the company profile section within Workfront.
- The URL
- The website provider (aka DealerOn, etc.)
The Template in Workfront needs to be:
- Data - Marketing Data
The Data Tiers that include feeds are the following:
- Enhanced - AI Platform, Dynamic Inventory Feed for PPC and FB Ads
- Ultimate - AI Platform, Dynamic Inventory Feed for PPC and FB Ads, Oracle Data Cloud
- STANDARD TIER = NO LIVE METAL INVENTORY FEED. We will cancel the feed if it is marked this.
This must be put an active project for every month that you need an inventory feed ordered for dynamic ad campaigns.
No monthly data marketing project results in the inventory feed being turned off in Live Metal.