YES. We are a privacy-first platform and our technology is fully CCPA compliant.
We are partnered with OneTrust to handle all the "right to know, right to delete consent management, and we have been through the intense vetting with global brands such as Ford and Stellantis, as well as holding company agencies. In addition, we have been unanimously approved as a secure and compliant partner.
In terms of consumer data technical security protocol and controls, our technology is SOC 2 Type 1 complaint and we are in the process of SOC 2 Type 2 certification. You can read more about that here: https://www.fullthrottle.ai/soc2-certification/
Articles in this section
- Client Login Screen
- Uploading your Transactional Data
- Partner Design Checklist Logo Examples
- Creative - what are the digital graphic specs?
- Creative - what are the video specs?
- Platform Client Access
- Platform explained: Channel and Campaign
- Can I integrate fullthrottle.ai data with a CDP via API?
- Innovation Assembly - Idea Submission
- In the Home vs Out of the Home Identification