Yes. FullThrottle handles PII with extreme care and has developed a PII Criticality Safety Index that we implement to control how PII is handled so that we can customize to each brand’s preference.
As a part of the PII Criticality Safety Index measure, we have created multiple workflow opportunities that involve technologies such as custom hashing algorithms and data clean room integrations to minimize or remove the presence of PII in the data flow.
Brands and agencies that do not wish to handle PII can still generate net new 1p data and customer journey signals while meeting their level of comfort surrounding PII.
Example of one technical workflow below:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Helpful links
- Are there integration opportunities that do not require the handling of PII?
- Privacy Hub and POV
- Advertiser Privacy Information
- Channel Definitions
- Are FullThrottle products CCPA and Privacy compliant?
- What is the display retargeting time frame?
- If someone selects NO to sharing their location - do they get asked again repeatedly?