Yes. fullthrottle.ai handles PII with extreme care and has developed a PII Criticality Safety Index that we implement to control how PII is handled so that we can customize to each brand’s preference.
As a part of the PII Criticality Safety Index measure, we have created multiple workflow opportunities that involve technologies such as custom hashing algorithms and data clean room integrations to minimize or remove the presence of PII in the data flow.
Brands and agencies that do not wish to handle PII can still generate net new 1p data and customer journey signals while meeting their level of comfort surrounding PII.
Example of one technical workflow below:
Articles in this section
- Client Login Screen
- Uploading your Transactional Data
- Partner Design Checklist Logo Examples
- Creative - what are the digital graphic specs?
- Creative - what are the video specs?
- Platform Client Access
- Platform explained: Channel and Campaign
- Can I integrate fullthrottle.ai data with a CDP via API?
- Innovation Assembly - Idea Submission
- In the Home vs Out of the Home Identification