This collects automatically for automotive clients - and lists top 10 most visited automotive URLs.
You can still add up to 4 custom journey segments for a client – but the top most visited URLs for year/make/model are covered out of the gate.
The automotive vs general market designation comes from Salesforce, and is controlled by the FTOperations Implementation team when setting up a client in the ShopperSuite dashboard.
Want to change this setting?
If it’s a channel client - then you can work through the designated client integration specialist.
If it’s a stream client - then email @ftoperations.
Be sure to include the clients you want this adjusted for, and whether they should be automotive or general market.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Automotive Journey Segments
- Can I run ShopperSuite outside of the United States?
- Can I White Label ShopperSuite?
- Creative: Can I put in offers in my creative?
- Creative: What are the creative specs?
- Dashboard/Analytics: Am I able to download information about the shoppers from the dashboard?
- Dashboard/Analytics: What constitutes a "Missed Opportunity?"
- Dashboard/Analytics: When will the data be reflected in the dashboard?
- General: What is the ShopperSuite URL?
- I forgot my password!