This collects automatically for automotive clients - and lists top 10 most visited automotive URLs.
You can still add up to 4 custom journey segments for a client – but the top most visited URLs for year/make/model are covered out of the gate.
But wait - I'm not an automotive client!
The automotive vs commerce market designation comes from Salesforce, and is controlled by the FullThrottle support team when setting up a client in the dashboard.
Need to change this setting?
Please work with the FullThrottle Support team or your designated account rep.
Be sure to include the clients you want this adjusted for, and whether they should be automotive or general market.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Using a single fullthrottle.ai script on multiple websites/domains
- Automotive Journey Segments
- Can I run Audience Generation outside of the United States?
- Can I White Label ShopperSuite?
- Creative: Can I put in offers in my creative?
- Creative: What are the creative specs?
- Dashboard explained: Channel and Campaign
- Dashboard explained: Household Insights
- Dashboard/Analytics: Am I able to download information about the shoppers from the dashboard?
- Dashboard/Analytics: What constitutes a "Missed Opportunity?"