Use your fullthrottle.ai credentials to log into fullthrottle.app. Once logged in, you'll see your permissioned client list with three columns to the right.
- New Audiences = ShopperSuite
- Previous Customers = Lifecycle (formerly known as Activ8)
- Lead Generation = Nitroleads
STEP 1 : Select your client
On your client list, scroll to the client you wish to access or use the FILTERS menu to search by client name. Once you have found the Nitroleads client you want to access, under the Lead Generation column, click on the hyperlinks to access the Nitroleads platform.
Note the client status:
- Running indicates the client is actively on the product at the current time.
- Not Running indicates the client is not actively on the product at the current time.
- OFF indicates the client is no longer active on the product, but previously was at some point
- <blank> indicates the client has never been active on the product.
Once you have selected your client and product - you will be on the "Leads" screen.
STEP 2 : Access Reporting
Once you've selected your client & clicked into "Lead Generation" (Nitroleads) - you can access reporting. To access your Lead Campaigns - (formerly, Nitroleads campaigns) - hover to the left menu bar >> click on MEASURE >> Campaign Impact >> Lead Campaigns.
Articles in this section
- Nitroleads: Lead Notification Email
- How do I resubmit my leads?
- Lead Generation navigation in fullthrottle.app
- What are my fullthrottle.ai leads labeled as in my CRM?
- Lead Notification
- Will I see Lead Generation traffic in Google Analytics?
- Can I run Lead Generation outside of the United States?
- I forgot my password!
- Can I import my own leads/data?
- I still have a question and I need more help