fullthrottle.ai best practice is to place one script to one domain, however multiple domains can be supported with a single script with the following warnings and information:
- Advertisers can put single script on as many domains and websites as they want (micro sites, etc.) as long as the pricing & package supports households counts.
- More than one domain is possible but creates anomalies.
- Certain DSP integrations and platforms like Amazon Ads don’t work as well for media activations.
- fullthrottle.a will have a significantly reduced ability to QA / Check / Troubleshoot if one script is deployed to multiple unknown sites and it’s not a 1:1 match
- fullthrottle.ai system will see all households as all one URL in the dashboard
- Any Immersive Household advertising will deliver to only one domain which will be the primary domain, however the transformation technology will run across all sites
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Using a single fullthrottle.ai script on multiple websites/domains
- Automotive Journey Segments
- Can I run Audience Generation outside of the United States?
- Can I White Label ShopperSuite?
- Creative: Can I put in offers in my creative?
- Creative: What are the creative specs?
- Dashboard explained: Channel and Campaign
- Dashboard explained: Household Insights
- Dashboard/Analytics: Am I able to download information about the shoppers from the dashboard?
- Dashboard/Analytics: What constitutes a "Missed Opportunity?"