fullthrottle.ai best practice is to place one script to one domain, however multiple domains can be supported with a single script with the following warnings and information:
- Advertisers can put single script on as many domains and websites as they want (micro sites, etc.) as long as the pricing & package supports households counts.
- More than one domain is possible but creates anomalies.
- Certain DSP integrations and platforms like Amazon Ads don’t work as well for media activations.
- fullthrottle.ai will have a significantly reduced ability to QA / Check / Troubleshoot if one script is deployed to multiple unknown sites and it’s not a 1:1 match
- fullthrottle.ai system will see all households as all one URL in the platform
- Any Immersive Household advertising will deliver to only one domain which will be the primary domain, however the transformation technology will run across all sites
Articles in this section
- Automotive Journey Segments
- Can I run Audience Generation outside of the United States?
- Can I White Label fullthrottle.app?
- Does fullthrottle.ai Technology Affect Website Speed?
- How do we categorize households in the EV and EV+ segments?
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help
- Is the Marketing Deployment Automated?
- Location Accuracy in Google Analytics
- Marketing: Can the marketing assets be filtered by zip code or only radius?