The difference here is in the way they count multi-unit households.
New Audience Sales Households Number - shows only unique household sales. A Household could have more than 1 conversion within the same month but will not show in the household list twice, rather you might see it added to the total displayed in the New Audience report screen below.
For example, the number below is 19 sales.
Buyer Journey Sales - only takes into account the Single Unit matches.
Sticking with our example, the number below is 13 units.
If you click into your Measurement list and filter to "Goal 1 Journeys" you'll see those 19 households.
When you change the dropdown from "Goal 1 Journeys" to "Goal 1 Multi Unit Residences" you'll have 6 households.
These 6 are the ones not being added to the Buyer Journey page - which is how we have a total of 13 units.
Numbers still not matching up?
This difference can be attributed to multiple transactions attached to a single multi-unit residence.
Articles in this section
- Automotive Journey Segments
- Can I run Audience Generation outside of the United States?
- Can I White Label fullthrottle.app?
- Does fullthrottle.ai Technology Affect Website Speed?
- How do we categorize households in the EV and EV+ segments?
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help
- Is the Marketing Deployment Automated?
- Location Accuracy in Google Analytics
- Marketing: Can the marketing assets be filtered by zip code or only radius?