Seen in the New Audience screen - multi-unit residences refer to residential apartments, high-rises, and multi-unit buildings.
Click on the Multi-Unit Residences box to view the list of shoppers. Each multi-unit address has a Shopper Density icon next to it. Shopper Density will show you how many people from that building are shopping around on your website.
Do Multi-Unit Residences receive marketing?
These residents will receive all marketing efforts except for mail. We can deliver social, display, and video.
These addresses are also included in reporting. Sales matches match against in-market multi-unit buildings.
Read more about how multi-units appear in reporting here: Why do my New Audience Household Sales not equal my Buyer Journey Sales?
Articles in this section
- Automotive Journey Segments
- Can I run Audience Generation outside of the United States?
- Can I White Label fullthrottle.app?
- Does fullthrottle.ai Technology Affect Website Speed?
- How do we categorize households in the EV and EV+ segments?
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help
- Is the Marketing Deployment Automated?
- Location Accuracy in Google Analytics
- Marketing: Can the marketing assets be filtered by zip code or only radius?