1. Train your team
Your sales team and receptionists should be up to speed on how the NitroLeads campaign works, how to login, and be able to access the dashboard to redeem customers. In addition, they should be familiar with what the coupon looks like and how to reach out to the NitroLeads support team for assistance. Our team is available to help troubleshoot any issues – and is also happy to demo and review the portal with your team to ensure they are set up for success.
2. Act fast
Once redeemed in the NitroLeads dashboard, the customer should receive their reward via email within 2 weeks. To ensure this process moves quickly, redeem the test drive offer while the customer is still on site in your showroom. You can verify and update (if needed) their contact information through the NitroLeads dashboard during the redemption process.
3. Share access
Make sure all customer-facing employees have the login credentials and can access the NitroLeads dashboard to ensure a smooth experience for each customer who comes in to redeem. There will be one login per dealership- all employees share the same login credentials.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I run NitroLeads outside of the United States?
- I forgot my password!
- Can I import my own leads/data?
- I still have a question and I need more help
- How does NitroLeads work?
- How does my team access the NitroLeads Dashboard?
- How does the customer receive their reward?
- Help! I need a login for my NitroLeads dashboad.
- How will the NitroLeads Program impact my website?
- What is the NitroLeads URL?