The 'S' at the end of HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It means that all communication between the browser (the customer) and the website (the business) are encrypted.
All websites utilizing ShopperSuite MUST be HTTPS - anything on the website that is not secure will decrease the amount of households identified.
Articles in this section
- Automotive Journey Segments
- Can I run Audience Generation outside of the United States?
- Can I White Label fullthrottle.app?
- Does fullthrottle.ai Technology Affect Website Speed?
- How do we categorize households in the EV and EV+ segments?
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help
- Is the Marketing Deployment Automated?
- Location Accuracy in Google Analytics
- Marketing: Can the marketing assets be filtered by zip code or only radius?