The 'S' at the end of HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It means that all communication between the browser (the customer) and the website (the business) are encrypted.
All websites utilizing ShopperSuite MUST be HTTPS - anything on the website that is not secure will decrease the amount of households identified.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Automotive Journey Segments
- Can I run Audience Generation outside of the United States?
- Can I White Label ShopperSuite?
- Creative: Can I put in offers in my creative?
- Creative: What are the creative specs?
- Dashboard/Analytics: Am I able to download information about the shoppers from the dashboard?
- Dashboard/Analytics: What constitutes a "Missed Opportunity?"
- Dashboard/Analytics: When will the data be reflected in the dashboard?
- General: What is the ShopperSuite URL?
- I forgot my password!