The mailers are sent to the shopper via USPS First Class mail.
Emails are sent out within 24 hours of the website visit which is within the range of finding out where they are, who they are and how we can reach them. We also cross reference the information with the US postal service to verify that we have a current and valid address and with public data exchanges to ensure we have the best possible information.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I run ShopperSuite outside of the United States?
- Creative: Can I put in offers in my creative?
- Creative: What are the creative specs?
- Dashboard/Analytics: Am I able to download information about the shoppers from the dashboard?
- Dashboard/Analytics: What constitutes a "Missed Opportunity?"
- Dashboard/Analytics: What proof of performance do you offer?
- Dashboard/Analytics: When will the data be reflected in the dashboard?
- General: What is the ShopperSuite URL?
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help