Yes! This is a feature called BYOL (Bring Your Own List).
- What?: Bring Your Own List allows us to import a unique list of contacts into the Lead Generation platform at fullthrottle.app and market to them proactively with the gift card offer
- Once imported, those contacts will receive the Lead Generation marketing (via email) to grab that unique coupon code – valid for the active campaign's promotional offer, once brought into the dealership.
- Who?: This is ideal for marketing to unsold prospects, or lists out of the CRM, DMS, or Lifecycle Acceleration – and more.
- Campaigns templates exist for test drives, appraisals, lease returns, bonus cash, MSPR discounts, and more.
- Do leads from the BYOL get pushed to my CRM?
- No - as a rule, they will never get pushed to your CRM.
- Can we send them texts/SMS?
- No - as a rule, we do not send texts to these contacts.
Articles in this section
- Nitroleads: Lead Notification Email
- How do I resubmit my leads?
- Lead Generation navigation in fullthrottle.app
- What are my fullthrottle.ai leads labeled as in my CRM?
- Lead Notification
- Will I see Lead Generation traffic in Google Analytics?
- Can I run Lead Generation outside of the United States?
- I forgot my password!
- Can I import my own leads/data?
- I still have a question and I need more help