For the SmartVideo calculation, the logic is multi-faceted and combines our patent pending tech, the vendor log reports, media industry analysis, and enterprise partnerships.
- Starts with our patent pending tech ZeroGraph, where we are capturing all those observed digital handraiser signals you see in each Household profile
- Where do they live, when did they shop, how active was the session, what other channels were they influenced by etc.
- We ingest all vendor campaign log data
- 10-12 reports from each vendor
- E.g. Day/time Streaming impressions and/or Linear spots were delivered
- Rationalized with media industry data including Cable Penetration
- Finally, we have partnership with Blockgraph that lets us match household-to-household in a privacy compliant clean room
- All of the above is rolled up into our logic called Smart Impression Predictor that determines the likeness factor and measures against transactions
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Automotive Journey Segments
- Can I run Audience Generation outside of the United States?
- Can I White Label ShopperSuite?
- Creative: Can I put in offers in my creative?
- Creative: What are the creative specs?
- Dashboard/Analytics: Am I able to download information about the shoppers from the dashboard?
- Dashboard/Analytics: What constitutes a "Missed Opportunity?"
- Dashboard/Analytics: When will the data be reflected in the dashboard?
- General: What is the ShopperSuite URL?
- I forgot my password!