Automotive Integrated Marketing Cloud supports up to 3 Service Specials to target previous customers.
How are they promoted?
Service Specials are selected and promoted by the FullThrottle AI based on their service history, online shopping behaviors, and opportunity for incremental Service RO's. Specials are triggered when Service Reminder content is included in Vehicle Statement.
Examples of selection criteria:
- Last service for the vehicle was done 6+ months ago
- Vehicle Health Rating + Score
- Vehicle being in a Recently Lost, Defected, or Never Serviced category
Where are they promoted?
Vehicle Statement: Service Specials are promoted when Service Reminder content is appropriately included in a vehicle statement
SmartMail: if daily smartmail is activated, one of the specials may be selected to run as a coupon in concurrent to vehicle statements.
Articles in this section
- Lifecycle Value Demonstration | FAQS
- Weekly Lifecycle Acceleration Email
- Trade-In Value: Lifecycle
- Customer Analysis powered by AI (Automotive Only for Previous Customers)
- Lifecycle navigation in fullthrottle.app
- Lifecycle Acceleration - Segments
- Automotive Integrated Marketing Cloud: Service Specials
- Previous Customer Match (AUTO Only)
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help