Custom Mail Frequency allows you to deploy SmartMail Marketing at a time that best fits your customer base. Advertisers can customize mailing frequency between 1 - 4 months. For example, a prospective household shopper can be mailed to once every 4 months, or once every month for a more aggressive marketing tactic.
How often can you change the frequency?
Highly recommend changing no more than once a month based on media allocation
What numbers does this impact?
The New Audience Marketing screen will reflect a higher/lower number of SmartMail delivered if a frequency is changed respectively.
Would this affect Conversions?
Changing the custom mail frequency would not change the way conversions are measured, however typically more SmartMail delivered at higher frequency creates a lift on total return on investment.
How should quota be changed if the mail frequency is changed?
The simplest way to create a baseline without getting overly complex on the algorithm is to use a number between the Newly Identified Households and the Returning Live Households depending on frequency chosen. For example, a frequency of SmartMail being delivered every month could be allotted a quota of monthly summation of "Newly Identified Households plus Returning Live Households". You can find this information in your New Audience Marketing screen.
What if I do not want to change the frequency?
No action is required. The default is to mail every 120 days (4 months).
Where does this setting live?
On the client level - the fullthrottle.ai support team can help with any adjustments.
Articles in this section
- Automotive Journey Segments
- Can I run Audience Generation outside of the United States?
- Can I White Label fullthrottle.app?
- Does fullthrottle.ai Technology Affect Website Speed?
- How do we categorize households in the EV and EV+ segments?
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help
- Is the Marketing Deployment Automated?
- Location Accuracy in Google Analytics
- Marketing: Can the marketing assets be filtered by zip code or only radius?