With a Consent Management Tool in place
In cases where the tagged website has a consent management tool (CMT) on site, it follows the geographic business rules set by the CMT. For example sites that have OneTrust may be configured to load different set of scripts and related business logic if visitor is from US vs Europe for GDPR considerations etc.
Without a Consent Management Tool in place
In cases where the tagged website business rules don't have a CMT or default to fire all scripts no matter where the user is from, the fullthrottle.ai launchpad script would "fire". However the data reaches a "pit stop" before entering the fullthrottle.ai application, and would never be imported into the platform once known the data doesn't within the US.
Articles in this section
- Client Groupings & Cross Shopping
- How does audience suppression work in the platform?
- Pointing your Domain to fullthrottle.app for a White Label Customization
- Identify: Navigation
- Identify: New Leads
- Previous Customers: Appointments
- Previous Customers: Service
- Previous Customers: Sales Lens
- New Audiences: Navigating the Household Insights
- New Audiences: Navigating the Household Map