The Custom Activations screen reports incremental lift from segmented campaigns being served to custom audiences. These are campaigns that are separate from marketing running through fullthrottle.app products and programs.
This report would populate in a situation when a client brings a list of their own household customers to target. Upon a marketing campaign being run to that unique audience, Custom Activations would check the households against transactions (in this example - Sales & Service) to see how the campaign performed, matching campaign audience members to sales.
Direct Marketing FAQ: https://www.fullthrottle.ai/faqs/direct-marketing-faq/
Articles in this section
- Audience Intelligence: Buyer Journey
- Audience Intelligence: DMS Hygienics
- Audience Intelligence: Keyword ROI
- Campaign Impact: Custom Activations
- Audience Intelligence: 3p Attribution
- Campaign Impact: Lead Campaigns
- Campaign Impact: New Audience Marketing
- Campaign Impact: Return on Audience
- Measure - fullthrottle.app Reporting Navigation
- Campaign Impact: Lifecycle Marketing