The appointments screen can be used to view upcoming service appointments for previous customers at the dealership. These appointments come through the dealer's DMS feed and allow users to view customers who will be in the service center, paired with learned behaviors from their engagement in the lifecycle platform / marketing efforts.
- Name = Name, email address, and home address of customer
- Appointment Time = service appointment time
- Vehicle = customers current vehicle details
- Analysis Powered by AI = fullthrottle.ai uses multiple points of data to create a personalized analysis of each shopper's propensity to buy. Read more here.
- Send to CRM = clicking this allows the user to manually send customer lead into their CRM. Read more here.
Articles in this section
- How does audience suppression work in the platform?
- Pointing your Domain to fullthrottle.app for a White Label Customization
- Identify: Navigation
- Identify: New Leads
- Previous Customers: Appointments
- Previous Customers: Service
- Previous Customers: Sales Lense
- New Audiences: Navigating the Household Insights
- New Audiences: Navigating the Household Map
- New Audiences: What are the chances of duplicate households