A typical household journey may start like this:
- Person A starts shopping at their place of work on their phone.
- Person A continues shopping in their house at night on their phone.
- Person A continues shopping next day in the grocery line they are shopping again on their phone looking at the website
All of this consented website visit data is collated and profiled in a privacy compliant way at the household level.
An example of when we are not able to transform a shopper into a household occurrence may be when they shop at a desktop device in their workplace, and only shop when they are at work. Never ever in their home and never on any second device.
Articles in this section
- Client Login Screen
- Uploading your Transactional Data
- Partner Design Checklist Logo Examples
- Creative - what are the digital graphic specs?
- Creative - what are the video specs?
- Platform Client Access
- Platform explained: Channel and Campaign
- Can I integrate fullthrottle.ai data with a CDP via API?
- Innovation Assembly - Idea Submission
- In the Home vs Out of the Home Identification