A typical household journey may start like this:
- Person A starts shopping at their place of work on their phone.
- Person A continues shopping in their house at night on their phone.
- Person A continues shopping next day in the grocery line they are shopping again on their phone looking at the website
All of this consented website visit data is collated and profiled in a privacy compliant way at the household level.
An example of when we are not able to transform a shopper into a household occurrence may be when they shop at a desktop device in their workplace, and only shop when they are at work. Never ever in their home and never on any second device.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Helpful links
- I Have an Idea!
- In the Home vs Out of the Home Identification
- Are there integration opportunities that do not require the handling of PII?
- Privacy Hub and POV
- Advertiser Privacy Information
- UTM Channel Definitions | Return on Ad Click | Attribution
- Are FullThrottle products CCPA and Privacy compliant?
- What is the social & display targeting time frame?
- If someone selects NO to sharing their location - do they get asked again repeatedly?