Upon logging in at fullthrottle.app, you will see access to your approved clients and channels on the client login screen.
You will see clickable icons, labeled with each product name, to the right of each client - indicating what fullthrottle.app or IMC products they are currently active on.
You can use the search bar to find your clients - by clicking on FILTER on the top left- and typing in the client name on the search bar that appears on the right.
Note: clickable icons will ONLY show if the platform is ACTIVE for for the current month.
If you are not able to locate your client - please submit a product support ticket or contact your fullthrottle.ai contact.
Articles in this section
- Client Login Screen
- Uploading your Transactional Data
- Partner Design Checklist Logo Examples
- Creative - what are the digital graphic specs?
- Creative - what are the video specs?
- Platform Client Access
- Platform explained: Channel and Campaign
- Can I integrate fullthrottle.ai data with a CDP via API?
- Innovation Assembly - Idea Submission
- In the Home vs Out of the Home Identification