What type of data does my client need to send me so that we can upload it to our systems?
Mandatory columns needed for upload:
- Transaction Date
- Street Address
- Zip code
Not mandatory columns but would benefit us and the client:
- Product Services
- Customer Name
- City, State
- Phone Number(s)
For financial reporting:
- Sales Amounts
How do I upload the data into our system?
Data File Upload Instructions:
- Upload customer data from the client's Instant Marketing Page by pressing the 'Upload Data' button.
- Make sure to map the data with the correct column in the file (this is especially important for the required fields).
- If adding in product or service information, make sure to tag the same column month over month.
- If needing financial reporting, make sure to include sales amounts in the file.
*Note that the "Transaction Date", "Address_1, and "Zip Code" are all mandatory fields for upload.
Articles in this section
- Client Login Screen
- Uploading your Transactional Data
- Partner Design Checklist Logo Examples
- Creative - what are the digital graphic specs?
- Creative - what are the video specs?
- Platform Client Access
- Platform explained: Channel and Campaign
- Can I integrate fullthrottle.ai data with a CDP via API?
- Innovation Assembly - Idea Submission
- In the Home vs Out of the Home Identification