The Keyword ROI report pairs Paid Search Keyword performance and metrics with transactional data.
A tab exists for each Transactional Goal (for the example below, we have Sales & Service)
High Performing Keywords are the keywords associated with the most amount of transactions.
% of sales influenced refers to the total number of transactions that were influenced by the associated keyword.
The efficiency score % takes into account everyone who interacted with a specific keyword, and calculates a % based off of how many of those households transacted.
This means that out of all the people that clicked on a specific keyword - X number of them purchased.
Low Performing Keywords are the keywords associated with the least amount of/zero transactions.
% of households influenced is the total numbers of households that were influenced by the associated keyword.
Want to enable this report? View our tutorial on Google Paid Search Keyword tracking: https://www.fullthrottle.ai/shopper-suite-google-paid-search-keyword-tracking/
Note - this report does NOT take into account any paid search budgets or spends.
What if I do not want percentages?
On the top right corner of the screen, toggle off the "AI EXPANDED." The report will dynamically update to number counts.
Are these households unique?
No - these households are not mutually exclusive to each other.
Articles in this section
- Audience Intelligence: Buyer Journey
- Audience Intelligence: DMS Hygienics
- Audience Intelligence: Keyword ROI
- Campaign Impact: Custom Activations
- Audience Intelligence: 3p Attribution
- Campaign Impact: Lead Campaigns
- Campaign Impact: New Audience Marketing
- Campaign Impact: Return on Audience
- Measure - fullthrottle.app Reporting Navigation
- Campaign Impact: Lifecycle Marketing