The DMS Hygienics screen is a helpful reference to understand the overall state of the dealership's data and how customers are engaging with Lifecycle marketing. It can also give insight to why there may be a low number of customers who have had an email delivered. This screen consists of three sections.
1. Hygienic Center Overview
This report gives an overview of the dealer's database and the overall cleanliness of the records in it.
Hover over a bar on the chart for detailed numbers.
- Total Households = Total number of CUSTOMERS in Lifecycle for that dealership
- Missing Emails = Number of customers with NO email address on record
- Corrupt Emails = Number of customers with an email address that has been returned as bounced, invalid, or dropped
- DMS Opt Out = Number of customers who have opted out of dealer emails
- Lifecycle Email Opt Outs = Number of customers who have opted out of dealer emails directly from Lifecycle marketing
2. Self-Cleaning Performance
The self-cleaning performance report defaults to a monthly view. To adjust to view vehicle wallet engagement and results for the ENTIRE time the dealer has been active on Lifecycle, click on View Lifetime Statistics.
Export CSV allows the dealership to export all adjustments made by customers to their Vehicle Wallet information. The dealer can then input these changes into the DMS for an accurate, up to date customer record. The export to CSV works for both the Monthly and Lifetime view.
- Wallet Reviews = Number of customers who have utilized their vehicle wallet
- Wallet Updates = Number of customers who have made any of the following updates in their Vehicle Wallet: Updated Estimated Mileage, Updated Payoff Amount, Deleted a Vehicle or Added Completed Service)
- Mileage Updates = Number of customers who have updated their estimated mileage in their Vehicle Wallet
- Vehicle Deletes = Number of customers who have deleted a vehicle from their Vehicle Wallet AND number of vehicles that have been retired automatically through Lifecycle
Shows loyalty by year, sales, and service.
Articles in this section
- Audience Intelligence: Buyer Journey
- Audience Intelligence: DMS Hygienics
- Audience Intelligence: Keyword ROI
- Campaign Impact: Custom Activations
- Audience Intelligence: 3p Attribution
- Campaign Impact: Lead Marketing
- Campaign Impact: New Audience Marketing
- Campaign Impact: Return on Audience
- Measure - fullthrottle.app Reporting Navigation
- Campaign Impact: Lifecycle Marketing