Those that fall in the Sales Segments emailed to are based on these criteria:
- Finance Upgrade = Loan customers who are in a positive equity position.
- Lease Upgrade = Lease customers who have a lease ending soon (typically 6 months or under)
- Lease Overage = Lease customers with 12 or less remaining payments who are projected to go over their allowed mileage before lease end.
- High APR = Loan customers with a high APR rate (typically 9% or higher)
- Warranty Alert = Purchase customers that currently have a factory or extended warranty that will be expiring within the next 90 days.
- Inventory Acquisition + Service Conquest = Service only customers who frequently service their vehicle at the dealership.
- Everyone Else = All other customers who do not fall into the above categories. These are customers who have recently purchased a new vehicle, don’t service frequently ,etc.
Scroll left to right to view customer activity & engagement as it relates to each segment.
- Vehicle Statement Delivered
- Vehicle Statement Opened
- Total Media Activations
- Family Geofencing
- SmartMail Delivered
- Total Shopper Customers
- Shopped Privately
- Shopped Publicly
Scroll down to the bottom to view monthly email and engagement metrics for service customers
- Delivered Statement = # vehicle statements delivered divided by # total opportunities
- Opened Statements =# vehicle statements opened divided by # vehicle statements delivered
- Vehicle Wallet Engagement = # service intent divided by # vehicle statements opened
Articles in this section
- How does audience suppression work in the platform?
- Pointing your Domain to fullthrottle.app for a White Label Customization
- Identify: Navigation
- Identify: New Leads
- Previous Customers: Appointments
- Previous Customers: Service
- Previous Customers: Sales Lense
- New Audiences: Navigating the Household Insights
- New Audiences: Navigating the Household Map
- New Audiences: What are the chances of duplicate households