We target households for up to 60-90 days as long as a household is shopping on site, optimizing delivery to the most highest propensity shoppers and how close they are to making a purchase.
Other considerations which affect this variability include monthly budget/program
We define “high propensity” as frequency of shopping, a high number of pages visited, multiple devices used, and how much content they consume. Propensity can change on a daily basis relative to all the other shopping households in a given time frame.
Depending on the timeframe of our transactional ingestion of data, any household that has transacted will be eliminated from the targeting pool as best as possible.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my email notifications in fullthrottle.app?
- Client Login Screen
- Uploading your Transactional Data
- Partner Design Checklist Logo Examples
- Creative - what are the digital graphic specs?
- Creative - what are the video specs?
- Platform Client Access
- Platform explained: Channel and Campaign
- Can I integrate fullthrottle.ai data with a CDP via API?
- Innovation Assembly - Idea Submission