YES. We are a privacy-first platform and our technology is fully CCPA compliant.
We are partnered with OneTrust to handle all the "right to know, right to delete consent management, and we have been through the intense vetting with global brands such as Ford and Stellantis, as well as holding company agencies. In addition, we have been unanimously approved as a secure and compliant partner.
In terms of consumer data technical security protocol and controls, our technology is SOC 2 Type 1 complaint and we are in the process of SOC 2 Type 2 certification.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Helpful links
- In the Home vs Out of the Home Identification
- Are there integration opportunities that do not require the handling of PII?
- Privacy Hub and POV
- Advertiser Privacy Information
- Channel Definitions
- Are FullThrottle products CCPA and Privacy compliant?
- What is the social & display targeting time frame?
- If someone selects NO to sharing their location - do they get asked again repeatedly?