Below are the UTM Medium definitions used across the Full Throttle platform. This structure is necessary to ensure the type of traffic is correctly represented in Analytics. In the event these definitions evolve as the landscape changes, we will provide the most recent definitions below.
Our channel definitions are not case sensitive.
|Social||social, social-network, social-media, sm, social network, social media|
|Pay Per Click||cpc, ppc, paidsearch|
|Digital Media||display, cpm, banner|
|Other Advertising||affiliate, cpv, cpa, cpp, content-text, [blank or problems]|
|Google My Business||organic|
|Organic/Direct||direct URL traffic entry or organic entry with no UTM tags|
Our Channel Definitions mirror the industry standard of web traffic analytics. It’s exactly how Google uses default channel definitions, so we’re all using the UTM Medium the same way.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Helpful links
- In the Home vs Out of the Home Identification
- Are there integration opportunities that do not require the handling of PII?
- Privacy Hub and POV
- Advertiser Privacy Information
- Channel Definitions
- Are FullThrottle products CCPA and Privacy compliant?
- What is the social & display targeting time frame?
- If someone selects NO to sharing their location - do they get asked again repeatedly?