Below are the UTM Medium definitions used across the fullthrottle.ai platform. This structure is necessary to ensure the type of traffic is correctly represented in Analytics. In the event these definitions evolve as the landscape changes, we will provide the most recent definitions below.
note: channel definitions are not case sensitive.
|Social||social, social-network, social-media, sm, social network, social media|
|Referral||varies, and may reference traffic arriving on your website through another third-party source, like through a link on another domain. (ie: traffic coming from Edmunds, Amazon, your brand being mentioned on another site in a review, etc.)|
|Pay Per Click||cpc, ppc, paidsearch|
|Digital Media||display, cpm, banner|
|Other Advertising||affiliate, cpv, cpa, cpp, content-text, [blank or problems]|
|Google Business Profile||organic|
|Organic||Organic URL traffic entry with no UTM tags|
|Direct||Direct URL traffic entry with no UTM tags|
Definitions mirror the industry standard of web traffic analytics. For example - these match the way Google Analytics uses default channel definitions.
Articles in this section
- Client Login Screen
- Uploading your Transactional Data
- Partner Design Checklist Logo Examples
- Creative - what are the digital graphic specs?
- Creative - what are the video specs?
- Platform Client Access
- Platform explained: Channel and Campaign
- Can I integrate fullthrottle.ai data with a CDP via API?
- Innovation Assembly - Idea Submission
- In the Home vs Out of the Home Identification