Those that fall in the Service segments emailed to are based on these criteria:
- Active- Recently serviced within the last 12 months.
- Recently Lost- Stopped servicing within the last year, but has serviced within past 24 months.
- Defected- Haven’t serviced in 2+ years, but has serviced at least once before.
- Never Serviced – Purchased a vehicle, but never serviced at dealership.
Those that fall in the Sales segments emailed to are based on these criteria:
- Finance Upgrade- Loan customers who are in a positive equity position.
- Lease Upgrade- Lease customers who have a lease ending soon (typically 6 months or under)
- Lease Overage- Lease customers with 12 or less remaining payments who are projected to go over their allowed mileage before lease end.
- High APR– Loan customers with a high APR rate (typically 9% or higher)
- Warranty Alert– Purchase customers that currently have a factory or extended warranty that will be expiring within the next 90 days.
- Inventory Acquisition + Service Conquest- Service only customers who frequently service their vehicle at the dealership.
- Everyone Else– All other customers who do not fall into the above categories. These are customers who have recently purchased a new vehicle, don’t service frequently ,etc.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Lifecycle navigation in fullthrottle.app
- Lifecycle Acceleration - Instant Marketing
- Lifecycle Acceleration - Segments
- Automotive Integrated Marketing Cloud: Service Specials
- Previous Customer Match (AUTO Only)
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help
- What are the benefits of the owner retention solution?
- What if I already market to our customers on a steady cadence?
- What if I already have high owner loyalty?