Use your fullthrottle.ai credentials to log into fullthrottle.app.
Once logged in, you'll see your permissioned client list with three columns to the right. Forget your credentials? Just visit logbackin.com to reset your password.
Select your client and product
Select your client or use the FILTERS menu on the right to search by client name. Then - scroll to the right and click on the hyperlinks to access the associated product platform.
- New Audiences = ShopperSuite
- Previous Customers = Lifecycle (formerly known as Activ8)
- Lead Generation = Nitroleads
Note the client status:
- Running indicates the client is actively on the product at the current time.
- Not Running indicates the client is not actively on the product at the current time.
- OFF indicates the client is no longer active on the product, but previously was at some point
- <blank> indicates the client has never been active on the product.
Once you have selected your client and product - you can move into the various associated reports.
STEP 2 : Access Reporting
Reporting for New Audiences (ShopperSuite)
Articles in this section
- Automotive Journey Segments
- Can I run Audience Generation outside of the United States?
- Can I White Label fullthrottle.app?
- Does fullthrottle.ai Technology Affect Website Speed?
- How do we categorize households in the EV and EV+ segments?
- I forgot my password!
- I still have a question and I need more help
- Is the Marketing Deployment Automated?
- Location Accuracy in Google Analytics
- Marketing: Can the marketing assets be filtered by zip code or only radius?